Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The Veil

Hovering across the world, the sweetness and the cacophony
elucidating the hidden presence, in symphony
Veil, the beauty, from atom to cosmos
spread over eternity, in synchronous
The never-ending playful theatre
have I lost myself completely here?
Now is time to break the wall to find reality
who has been waiting since ages for its identity
Lets churn the wheels to awaken the serpentine
And open the real eye and lotus petals of mine
Loving the flesh which was relished for countless days
the so called 'I' has  gone in some seconds
The relations, charisma here are just in a dream
Wow! suddenly I meet my home in stream
Which have been used, loved and kept to heart
That notorious pious pyre will make them apart
Cried I and smiled they, when I entered in a cage
Uncovering the veil, it's so amusing to gaze!
So peaceful and grandiose is my universe
Felt as if I'm in the womb of cosmos.

1 comment:

KhushiG said...

Nice poetry. Seems like summarizing all your experiences with the visits to Lords.

And your vocabulary is very awesome.